Wanted: A Passion for Agriculture! Are you looking for an opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate and progressive agriculture professionals?
Our passion is growing agriculture forward by offering precision agronomy services and utilizing the latest technology. As a Precision Agronomist you will be a key contributor, offering clients agronomic and technology coaching, with the name of an industry leading employer behind you. Sure Growth utilizes the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), which offers a unique level of goal setting, professional/strategic development, and engagement for employees.
Above all, we are driven by our mission, vision, and values. Sure Growth is looking to add a new team member who believes in our core values:
(1)Do what you say, say what you do (2)Work smarter, not harder (3)Abundance Mindset (4)Optimizing Innovation (5)Do the stuff that matters
This position is based near Langenburg, SK, with some remote work available.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive wages and incentive programs, health/dental benefits, RSP matching.
- Substantial opportunity for career growth and profit sharing.
- Access to a unique network of industry leading professionals.
- Opportunity to attend superior training, professional development, and strategy sessions.
- Exposure to precision technology and modern agronomy practices.
- Fun, supportive, family focused workplace culture.
- Generous vacation time in the off season.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with clients to build relationships and support the success of their farming practices through agronomic advice and strategic planning.
- Support business growth by attending networking events and regularly connecting with potential clients.
- Conduct a variety of client services including crop scouting, soil sampling, tissues testing, field trials, and VRT prescriptions.
- Contact us for a full job description and more details on how you’ll contribute to the agriculture industry in this position.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Must have a combination of related education and experience in the agriculture industry.
- CCA accreditation, PAg or eligibility to register for PAg under SIA, is a strong asset.
- Must have strong agronomic knowledge and the ability to positively interact with and advise clients.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative is required.
- Must be committed and passionate about supporting the growth of a business that serves agricultural producers in the prairies.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Only those who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest and application.