At Sure Growth Solutions, you will have an opportunity to work alongside passionate and progressive agriculture professionals. We deliver precision agronomy services to our clients, utilizing the latest technology in agriculture. At Sure Growth, we focus on working as a team, learning and growing within our extensive network of industry leaders, and leveraging each individual’s unique abilities.
We provide our Summer Students with exposure to senior coaches, mentors, industry leading training, and the opportunity to learn from the best in the business. If you are excited about optimising innovation in agriculture, and want to kick-start your career in Ag, we want you to join our team!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive wages and perks.
- Access to a network of industry-leading professionals.
- Unique level of mentorship from experienced managers and agronomists.
- Unmatched experience in the industry that will help to build your knowledge and skills (and resume!).
- Exposure to a fun and positive workplace culture and team.
- Opportunity to work with precision technology that is leading the future of agriculture.
What you will do:
- Crop scouting to monitor plant growth and health, weeds, pests, and nutrient deficiencies.
- Working with industry partners on various projects, technology trials, research trials, assessing new technology options for our growers.
- Participate in webinars, field days, trade shows, and communications with our network.
- Assist our agronomists and help other team members as needed.
- Anything else that fits your unique abilities, goals, and interests!
What you will need:
At Sure Growth we believe that skills and technical abilities can be taught. For this reason, we are primarily looking for individuals who believe in and live our values:
(1) Do what you say, say what you do, (2) work smarter not harder, (3) have an abundance mindset, (4) optimize innovation, (5) do that stuff that matters.
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree or diploma program related to Agriculture and returning in September 2023.
- Experience or background in agriculture or farming.
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
APPLY NOW! Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contracted.