Precision Technology & Data Analyst for Sure Growth Solutions Inc.
Are you looking to get away from the busy, crowded streets of the big city? Sure Growth Solutions and Aberhart Farms are located near the rural community of Langenburg, Saskatchewan. Langenburg is a quiet, family friendly town located just off the Yellowhead Highway on the border of Manitoba and Saskatchewan, bursting with ways to keep busy, such as the community swimming pool and rink, updated playgrounds, a museum, and “Goliath – the World’s Highest Swing”. This is more than just a job opportunity; it is your chance to have a satisfying career with highly regarded agronomy and farm businesses using cutting-edge technology. With all the complexities of the world we live in to today, why not take a step towards making your life simpler and more satisfying by living the rural lifestyle?
About the Position:
The Precision Technology & Data Lead at Sure Growth Solutions Inc. is responsible for the overall data and technology programs and processes for the business. A key position on the team, this individual will work with agronomists and Aberhart Farms to support data collection, entry, organization, and consolidation that leads to a clear analysis of results for business and client growth. This includes translating agricultural numbers, data, trends, and trajectories into digestible, accessible, and actionable information. This position is critical to ensure that data and technology within the organization are being optimized, allowing Sure Growth Solutions to provide value-added reporting/interpretation to their clients and continue developing cutting-edge industry evolution in precision technology and data-driven decision making.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Soil Science, Agronomy or another related field with a minimum of 2-3 years agronomy business experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in research and with data collection
- Experience in agriculture and/or strong agronomic knowledge
- Experience using GIS and/or other similar software systems
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (formulas and pivot tables)
- Excellent mathematical skill and numerical accuracy
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must be organized and adaptable to shifting priorities and schedules
- Ability to communicate complex findings or data conclusions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)Attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy